A Commercial Bread Toaster is the perfect appliance for reliably cooking large quantities of bread to perfection. A traditional favorite of any breakfast menu, toast is fast and easy to make, also being a great way to cross sell other products on your menu such as tea, coffee or chilled fruit juices.
It’s important to use the right toaster for the job. Some toasters are best suited for the kitchen, there are situations where it might be better to allow your customers to cook their own. We will provide the right equipment base on your preferences.
Request for Quotation
Quick filter machine for locations without water connection. The Novo machine will be supplied with one glass decanter of 1.7 litres.
- Delicious, fresh filter coffee
- The machines can be manually filled with water and therefore be placed anywhere
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Self-regulating hot plates to preserve the optimum quality of the coffee
- Buffer stock
- 1.7 liter
- Hour capacity
- 18 liter
- Water connection Connection
- 230V~ 50/60Hz 2130W
- Dimensions wxdxh
- 214x391x424 mm
Oven provides a seal-contained volume in which various forms of
dough can be placed for temperature-controlled and timed heating.
The bakery oven accommodates trays for multi-level baking as well as
accessibility for opening, cleaning, and performing maintenance.
Model : 746
Dimension: 800 x 700 x 680
Voltage : 220V
Heat Flow: 6.7 Kw/H
Weight : 69kg
Mind over matter – yes soup is simple to make anyway, but how often did you really make it? The thought of just having to throw some chopped up veggies in to one pot, press a button and forget about it, makes you more inclined to actually make it.
Saves on the washing up – Instead of a frying pan, pot, blender and spoon to clean, ALL you have to do is wash out the jug and the blade! Oh, and the knife you used to chop up the veg!
REALLY quick – Chop, press a button and twenty minutes later voila, a healthy meal.
Money saver – You can easily make a week’s worth of lunches from one batch, which saves you loads of money on those expensive trips to M&S on your lunch break.
Healthy – Homemade soup is so unbelievably good for you, you know exactly what’s in it and its not packed full of preservatives, additives, sugar, salt and other nasties you can often find in shop brought soup. It can give you an instant injection of those all-important nutrients from the fresh ingredients you choose to use. Particularly good for those trying to eat healthier, as soup is a renowned low calorie lunch that manages to stop you feeling like you could still eat a small child.
Less waste – In the UK we waste 8.3 million tonnes of food every year. Soup is the perfect way to use up left over food and minimise your wastage. Just chuck it in the soup maker and see what happens!
Keep it simple – With our increasingly busy lives, it’s important to keep things simple and this nifty contraption couldn’t be simpler. Prepare, plop in, press a button and p-relax…!
Save space – Every kitchen struggles for space, the soup-maker is sleek and compact and fits away neatly even into the smallest of cupboards. It certainly takes up less space when cooking than a big soup pan, and a blender.
A Dream to Clean – Although not dishwasher safe, the soup-maker only requires a quick soapy wash. Run the orange section of the lid & blade under warm water and wipe with a sponge, then repeat with the inside of the jug.
Diverse – First off, you can choose to have your soup chunky or smooth, or you can ‘pulse’ it yourself to a desired texture. But you’re not just resigned to soup, oh no! Your soup-maker can also make smoothies & milkshakes!
Espresso Machine Multi Boiler
Espresso Machine Multi Boiler
Electronic machine with micro-processor aided controls, wth LCD display and touch screens, with thermically adjustable independent groups.
- Body in AISI 304 – 18/8 polished stainless steel – with cuprite brown finishing
- Independently heated brewing groups in thick molded material; capacity: 400 cc
- Large boiler for hot water and steam
- Electronic independent disabling of the brewing groups/ stand-by for power saving
- Steam wands in stainless steel
- Programmable hot water dispenser
- Instant temperature display on each group
- Brewing timer display
- Graphic touch screen controlling:
- boiler temperature set-up;
- brewing groups set-up;
- power saving mode;
- programmable on/off cycles;
- digital clock;
- water level check;
- heating elements check;
- electronic cup warmer check;
- coffee counter;
- periodical maintenance program;
- Auto-fill system with alarms against lack of water
- Heating element with electronic protection and over-temperature switch (thermostat)
- Inbuilt volumetric pump with balanced by-pass
- Electronic cup warmer
- Hot water mixer
- Always-on touch screen panels
- Automatic group backflush through the touch screen
Optional accessories upon request:
- Milk warmer/frother – temperature-controlled steam wand “EPS” controlled through the display
- 4-temperature hot water mixer E4T
- Pre-infusion valve on the brewing group
- Easy-to- fit pods and capsules kit for the brewing groups
- Cappuccinatore or milk frother
Model F 2006 Multiboiler F 2006 Multiboiler Version 2 GROUPS 3 GROUPS Dimensions mm. 770x560x500h 1010x560x500h Boiler capacity 11 lt. 17 lt. Power 4.500 Watt + 600W per group 4.500 Watt + 600W per group Voltage 220/240V single phase,
220/240V single phase,
Weight 86 kg 99 kg