Home deep fryers are normally quite affordable. It offers a quick and easy way to evenly fry food with minimal effort because it doesn’t require constant turning over. It can also allow the conservation of oil in the long run because the fat can be used for cooking again.
Request for Quotation
The Salamander is often used to provide the nicely browned crust to dish or toasted bread. The larger oven units are typically built to be mounted above a cooking range or on a wall. Smaller versions are also manufactured so they can be placed on a counter similar to a microwave. Designed as electric or non-electric ovens, regardless of the heat source all Salamanders are used for the same purpose, browning the top of food dishes.
Another form of a Salamander consists of a cast iron disk that is attached to the end of a long wooden handle. The disk is heated over a burner until it is red hot and then quickly passed close over the top of the food so that the heat from the disk browns the top of the food being prepared.
*Fast heat up: many can be ready very quickly in comparison to full-size ovens
*Fast access: the open design means dishes can be loaded very quickly
*Space efficient: as these are mounted fairly high up, you can make better use of all the available room in your kitchen
*Safer: the overhead heat has the advantage of allowing foods to be grilled without the risk of flare-ups caused by fat dripping onto elements or burners
*Flexible: salamander grills aren’t just great for cooking. They can re-heat and hold dishes, as well as gently melt cheese or brown off a topping
Deep Fryer – Gas
Deep Fryer – Gas
This deep fryer is ideal for commercial/business use. Gas type is more economical to use than electric fryer especially for business purposes. The frying basket is also made of full stainless and not chrome plated. Chrome plated material gets rusted over time of use and full stainless will not.
Rational Combi Oven
Rational Combi Oven
Cooking appliance for automatically cooking (Automatic mode) meat, poultry, fish, side dishes/vegetables, egg dishes/desserts, bakery products and for automatic finishing With an intelligent system for optimizing mixed loads in production and in à la carte service as well as a fully automatic cleaning and care system.
Hot-air steamer (combi-steamer mode) conforming to DIN 18866 for most of the cooking methods used in commercial kitchens for the optional use of steam and hot-air, individually, in succession or in combination.
• Core temperature probe using 6 measuring points with automatic error correction. Positioning aid for core temperature probe included
• Climate management – humidity measured, set and regulated to one percent accuracy. Actual humidity in the cooking cabinet can be set and read on the control panel in Combi-Steamer modes
• Individual Programming of at least 1200 cooking programs with up to 12 steps
• Humidification variable in 3 stages from 86°F–500°F (30°C–260°C) in hot air or combination
• USB Interface
• High-performance, fresh-steam generator with automatic descaling
• 5 fan air speeds, programmable
• Integral, maintenance-free grease extraction system with no additional grease filter
• Operation without a water softener and without additional descaling
• Separate solenoid valves for normal and soft water
• Cool-down function for fast cabinet fan cooling
• Automatic adaptation to the installation location (height, climate, etc.)
• Unit door with rear-ventilated double-glass panel and hinged inner panel
• Removable, swivelling grid shelves (distance between rails 2 5/8″ / 68 mm)
• Material inside and out 304 (DIN 1.4301) stainless steel
• Hand shower with automatic retracting system
• Splash and hose-proof to IPX 5
• Demand-related energy supply
• Lengthwise loading for 18”x26” or 2/1, 1/1 GN accessories
• 5 programmable proofing stages
• Automatic, pre-selected starting time with adjustable date and time
Rice Cooker 50cupsRead more