Gas Rice Steamer
Gas Rice Steamer
– Integral foaming, thermal insulating, energy saving, and environment-friendly
– Cut the gas automatically without water to prevent high temperature
– Automatically electronic impulses ignition and easy to operation
– Shut off the gas the flameout automatically protection and reliability
– Patented design of high-efficiency progressive door lock anchor—convenient and practical
– New-type multiple air sac embedded silicon gel door seal—providing reliable sealing
– Made by high quality stainless steel with luxury artistic and clean
– Highly hot efficiency in burning system which designed by patent and raise up the temperature quickly
– Automatic water inlet, boiler alarm, safety steam valve–safe and reliable
– Cost cheaper as 30% of stermer in price in same standard
– Automatic water-outlet valve. Avoid hot water over-flood
The Salamander is often used to provide the nicely browned crust to dish or toasted bread. The larger oven units are typically built to be mounted above a cooking range or on a wall. Smaller versions are also manufactured so they can be placed on a counter similar to a microwave. Designed as electric or non-electric ovens, regardless of the heat source all Salamanders are used for the same purpose, browning the top of food dishes.
Another form of a Salamander consists of a cast iron disk that is attached to the end of a long wooden handle. The disk is heated over a burner until it is red hot and then quickly passed close over the top of the food so that the heat from the disk browns the top of the food being prepared.
*Fast heat up: many can be ready very quickly in comparison to full-size ovens
*Fast access: the open design means dishes can be loaded very quickly
*Space efficient: as these are mounted fairly high up, you can make better use of all the available room in your kitchen
*Safer: the overhead heat has the advantage of allowing foods to be grilled without the risk of flare-ups caused by fat dripping onto elements or burners
*Flexible: salamander grills aren’t just great for cooking. They can re-heat and hold dishes, as well as gently melt cheese or brown off a topping
Safe and Clean:
You can’t control the cleanliness of the factory or butcher shop your meat was ground in.
Maybe its clean, maybe it’s not, but meat is more likely to be exposed to E. Coli and other
harmful bacteria in a factory than if you do it in your own clean kitchen.
Fresh and in good quality
Contrary to what you may believe, most meat is not ground at your local grocery store.
No, its more likely to be ground at a factory somewhere, then shipped to your store where it sits
around for another few days or a week before you buy it. As it sits there, patiently waiting for
you to pick it up, its losing quality and flavor.
You have no control over the quality of the meat being used in the grind when it comes from a factory.
It could be an old dairy cow for all you know. By blending your own burgers, you can control the quality
from select to choice to prime. Corn fed or grass-fed? Locally raised? That’s all up to you.
Control on Fat quantity
You can control the fat content in your own grind, whether you want a super low and healthy 95/5% blend,
or a good ole 80/20% blend (I wouldn’t use anything less for my burgers), wouldn’t you rather decide
how much is in your blend?
• XL hopper: can hold up to 6 tomatoes in one go.
• Patented lid design: maximized hopper load
2.9 litre stainless steel cutter bowl used for all types of different functions from fine chopping, coarse chopping, emulsions, kneading and grinding.
The patented blade gives perfect results for small or large quantities.
Single speed 1500 Rpm.
Pulse control, for true precision processing.
Complete collection of stainless steel discs available to satisfy all your requirements for the preparation of fruits and vegetables: slicing, julienne, ripple cutting and grating.