This commercial blender is capable of crushing ice that is usually used to make smoothies .
The blade is made up of stainless steel, with four corners bend upward to reach the maximum, have utility crush and mix the ingredients perfectly.
Jar made of polly carbonate which is a shatterproof material (although in slam, trampled by man, throwing etc: can be proved)
With 27,000 RPM engine speed (above mesin2 in general)
Digital timer that can be set in accordance with a level of refinement that we want, just 1 time next setting timer will stop at the initial setting, so that the same level of refinement
for each time the use of the machine
Has an outer sheath that is useful to dampen the sound, even the kitchen location close to the customer table will not experience noise machine that is too disturbing customer comfort.
Mind over matter – yes soup is simple to make anyway, but how often did you really make it? The thought of just having to throw some chopped up veggies in to one pot, press a button and forget about it, makes you more inclined to actually make it.
Saves on the washing up – Instead of a frying pan, pot, blender and spoon to clean, ALL you have to do is wash out the jug and the blade! Oh, and the knife you used to chop up the veg!
REALLY quick – Chop, press a button and twenty minutes later voila, a healthy meal.
Money saver – You can easily make a week’s worth of lunches from one batch, which saves you loads of money on those expensive trips to M&S on your lunch break.
Healthy – Homemade soup is so unbelievably good for you, you know exactly what’s in it and its not packed full of preservatives, additives, sugar, salt and other nasties you can often find in shop brought soup. It can give you an instant injection of those all-important nutrients from the fresh ingredients you choose to use. Particularly good for those trying to eat healthier, as soup is a renowned low calorie lunch that manages to stop you feeling like you could still eat a small child.
Less waste – Soup is the perfect way to use up left over food and minimize your wastage. Just chuck it in the soup maker and see what happens!
Keep it simple – With our increasingly busy lives, it’s important to keep things simple and this nifty contraption couldn’t be simpler. Prepare, plop in, press a button and p-relax…!
Save space – Every kitchen struggles for space, the soup-maker is sleek and compact and fits away neatly even into the smallest of cupboards. It certainly takes up less space when cooking than a big soup pan, and a blender.
A Dream to Clean – Although not dishwasher safe, the soup-maker only requires a quick soapy wash. Run the orange section of the lid & blade under warm water and wipe with a sponge, then repeat with the inside of the jug.
Diverse – First off, you can choose to have your soup chunky or smooth, or you can ‘pulse’ it yourself to a desired texture. But you’re not just resigned to soup, oh no! Your soup-maker can also make smoothies & milkshakes!
Perfect for staff rooms, waiting areas, site offices, mobile catering and many others, the UCC hot water urn features a powerful 3kW element to quickly heat water to the required temperature, regulated using the durable dial thermostat control.
Gas Rice Steamer
Gas Rice Steamer
– Integral foaming, thermal insulating, energy saving, and environment-friendly
– Cut the gas automatically without water to prevent high temperature
– Automatically electronic impulses ignition and easy to operation
– Shut off the gas the flameout automatically protection and reliability
– Patented design of high-efficiency progressive door lock anchor—convenient and practical
– New-type multiple air sac embedded silicon gel door seal—providing reliable sealing
– Made by high quality stainless steel with luxury artistic and clean
– Highly hot efficiency in burning system which designed by patent and raise up the temperature quickly
– Automatic water inlet, boiler alarm, safety steam valve–safe and reliable
– Cost cheaper as 30% of stermer in price in same standard
– Automatic water-outlet valve. Avoid hot water over-flood