• XL hopper: can hold up to 6 tomatoes in one go.
• Patented lid design: maximized hopper load
2.9 litre stainless steel cutter bowl used for all types of different functions from fine chopping, coarse chopping, emulsions, kneading and grinding.
The patented blade gives perfect results for small or large quantities.
Single speed 1500 Rpm.
Pulse control, for true precision processing.
Complete collection of stainless steel discs available to satisfy all your requirements for the preparation of fruits and vegetables: slicing, julienne, ripple cutting and grating.
4 Burner Gas Range with Gas oven
4 Burner Gas Range with Gas oven
Dimension: 800 x 900 x (850+75)mm
Heat Flow 13.3 Kw/H
Rational Combi Oven
Rational Combi Oven
Cooking appliance for automatically cooking (Automatic mode) meat, poultry, fish, side dishes/vegetables, egg dishes/desserts, bakery products and for automatic finishing With an intelligent system for optimizing mixed loads in production and in à la carte service as well as a fully automatic cleaning and care system.
Hot-air steamer (combi-steamer mode) conforming to DIN 18866 for most of the cooking methods used in commercial kitchens for the optional use of steam and hot-air, individually, in succession or in combination.
• Core temperature probe using 6 measuring points with automatic error correction. Positioning aid for core temperature probe included
• Climate management – humidity measured, set and regulated to one percent accuracy. Actual humidity in the cooking cabinet can be set and read on the control panel in Combi-Steamer modes
• Individual Programming of at least 1200 cooking programs with up to 12 steps
• Humidification variable in 3 stages from 86°F–500°F (30°C–260°C) in hot air or combination
• USB Interface
• High-performance, fresh-steam generator with automatic descaling
• 5 fan air speeds, programmable
• Integral, maintenance-free grease extraction system with no additional grease filter
• Operation without a water softener and without additional descaling
• Separate solenoid valves for normal and soft water
• Cool-down function for fast cabinet fan cooling
• Automatic adaptation to the installation location (height, climate, etc.)
• Unit door with rear-ventilated double-glass panel and hinged inner panel
• Removable, swivelling grid shelves (distance between rails 2 5/8″ / 68 mm)
• Material inside and out 304 (DIN 1.4301) stainless steel
• Hand shower with automatic retracting system
• Splash and hose-proof to IPX 5
• Demand-related energy supply
• Lengthwise loading for 18”x26” or 2/1, 1/1 GN accessories
• 5 programmable proofing stages
• Automatic, pre-selected starting time with adjustable date and time
Vacuum Packaging Machine
Vacuum Packaging Machine1. Vacuum Food Sealers Save You TimeSeal family-sized portions of meals or individual portions of snacks or vegetables and freeze. When it’s time to eat, fix the portions you need and you’re done. This is especially useful when cooking sous vide – pop the portions you need into your VacMaster sous vide pot and cook until done. Dinner is served.2. Vacuum Sealers Save You MoneyBuying meats in bulk, dividing into meal-sized portions and sealing allows you to have fresh meat on hand for up to 6 months. This leads to an incredible cost savings over buying your meat from the counter before every meal.3. Vacuum Sealers Preserve FoodVacuum sealers preserve food by preventing the growth of mold or bacteria. Vacuum sealing deprives your food of oxygen. Mold and bacteria cannot grow without oxygen.4. Vacuum Sealing Protects FoodVacuum sealing protects food from dehydration and freezer burn. Freezer burn occurs when water gets into your food. The vacuum bag keeps your food from contact with the air, so moisture cannot evaporate, making it an excellent barrier from the elements.5. Vacuum Sealing Extends Shelf LifeThe shelf life of your food is greatly extended when you vacuum seal it. Vacuum sealing food preserves it 3 to 5 times longer than food stored in plastic containers or bags. The exact amount of time food will last in vacuum sealing varies depending on whether you are storing in the refrigerator, freezer or pantry.6. Food Lasts LongerFrozen food that is vacuum sealed lasts an average of 2-3 years, while it will last 6-12 months, on average, stored in other ways. Most vacuum sealed foods will last in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks, which is much longer than the typical 1-3 days food will last when stored conventionally in a refrigerator.7. Efficient Food OrganizationVacuum sealing makes for efficient, organized packaging. Vacuum sealed food takes up less room in your refrigerator or freezer and allows you to easily see the foods you are storing.8. No Freezer Burn With Chamber Vacuum SealersVacuum sealing provides food an air-tight environment, preventing the crystals that cause freezer burn from forming on your food. Vacuum sealing keeps the moisture in your food for an extended period of time, allowing you to enjoy food that tastes fresh months after you have stored it.9. Vacuum Sealed Food Tastes BetterVacuum sealing holds in the moisture, juices, and flavor of the food. You’ll notice the difference in taste.10. Vacuum Sealed Keeps Food SafeVacuum sealing removes most of the oxygen, preventing chemical reactions triggered by oxygen that cause food to spoil. It also prevents bacteria buildup that can spoilage in foods.11. Vacuum Sealed Keeps Food FreshVacuum sealing not only keeps food from spoiling, it keeps fats in the food from going rancid, keeps foods from changing color as they often do in the freezer, and prevents them from getting a slimy film or bad odor.12. Store Liquids Easy Vacuum SealedPlace the liquid in the freezer for a couple hours to harden it a little. Then place the partially frozen liquid into a sealing bag, leaving room at the top for sealing. You can also seal liquids inside a jar and vacuum seal the jar.13. Vacuum Seal LeftoversVacuum seal any leftover food from your meal right away. This eliminates you having to throw out the food and gives you another easy meal for the future. Freeze the leftover portions and they will last for months – keeping you from having to eat the same meal three nights in a row. Pull it out a few weeks later for a meal that tastes fresh.14. Reseal chipsA vacuum food sealer is handy for resealing chips, just remember not to use the vacuum suction or you will crush the contents. Allow several inches of open space at the top of the bag, press the seal button and insert the bag (ensuring the top is in straight) in the sealer.15. Vacuum Seal Trail Mix and SnacksSeparate snacks or trail mix into individual portions and seal. This makes it easy to take snack-sized servings with you when on the go – keep them in your purse, backpack, or lunch box for a readily available energy boost.
• Large feed hopper(79mm) allows whole fruits and vegetables such as apple or tomato to be processed
No heating of ingredients
• Nutrients and antioxidants are preserved
• No heating of processed products
Pusher is aligned with the feed tube in order to facilitate manipulation by users.
High power, low noise levels
The powerful, resilient commercial-grade motor operates at a speed of 3.000 rpm, meaning that the juice oxidizes less quickly. The resulting juices are particularly smooth and bursting with flavour. The noise levels of the J80 Ultra/J100 Ultra are so low that they can be used right in front of the customer.
Large capacity pulp collector
the 6.5-litre (J 80 Ultra) or the 7.2-litre (J 100 Ultra) translucent container slots neatly under the ejector spout, to avoid pulp splashing onto the worktop
Centrifugal juicer basket
The basket can be removed (no special tool required) for easy cleaning.